Solid hydraulically powered pumps
You are most likely to find Van Heck’s hydraulically powered pumps in the offshore and salvage industries. Reliable systems for delicate operations. The robust construction and salt water resistance are the most valuable features of these compact pumps.
FEATURES OF HYDRAULICALLY POWERED PUMPS
- Widely applicable submersible pumps for load-outs, float-overs, decommissioning and salvage operations.
- Ideal as feed pumps for high pressure pumps for cable laying and pigging.
- Three different models with a broad selection of pressures and flow rates.
- The pump is placed in a vertical riser pipe, making it easy to install.
- The pumps can be integrated into Van Heck’s “Centrally Controlled Ballast System” for the most complex of ballast operations
- Powerfully driven by Van Heck’s hydraulic diesel power packs.
Hydraulically powered pumps