Convenient electrically powered pump units
As quite as a mouse, yet not easily intimidated. High flow rates and pressures can also be achieved with Van Heck’s electrically powered pump units. Often used in civil and hydraulic engineering and in industry.
FEATURES OF ELECTRICALLY POWERED PUMP UNITS
- The pump units are quiet, low maintenance and user friendly.
- All electrically powered pump units run on a three phase, 400 V, 50-60 Hz supply.
- The advanced PLC controlled frequency converters are ideal for this.
The electrically powered pump units provide a practical solution because they do not require a dry location. Spud poles and base plates are used to position them at the required height, even on an uneven submerged surface. The pump units can be placed before the pumping station intake to take over its function.
THE VP SERIES
- attains impressively high flow rates of 8,250 m3 per hour,
- is available in 160 or 200 kW models.
THE AFP SERIES
- can be fully submerged,
- attains impressively high flow rates of 5,750 m3 per hour,
- has a discharge head up to around 26 mwc.
The pump units are self-priming, thanks to the combination of the vacuum system and non-return valve developed by Van Heck.
THE HK SERIES
- is ideal for dirty and/or open waters,
- attains flow rates of up to 4,400 m3 per hour,
- has a discharge head up to around 18 mwc.
THE SC AND R SERIES
- are ideal for industry, cable laying and pigging,
- have a discharge head up to around 67 mwc,
- attain flow rates of up to 1,700 m3 per hour.
Electrically powered pump units